By accessing this application, accessible from https://www.mejakita.com, MejaKita iOS App, and MejaKita Android Application, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this application. The materials contained in this application are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use Licence
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on MejaKita's Application for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on MejaKita's Application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This will let MejaKita to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
3. Community Guidelines
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
1. Who can use MejaKita
When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For this reason, you must:
- use the same name that you use in everyday life;
- provide accurate information about yourself;
- create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes; and
- not share your password, give access to your MejaKita account to others or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
We try to make MejaKita broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use MejaKita if:
- You are under 7 years old (or the minimum legal age in your country to use our Products).
- You are a convicted sex offender.
- We've previously disabled your account for violations of our Terms or Policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our products, services or software under applicable laws.
2. What you can share and do on MejaKita
We want people to use MejaKita to express themselves and to share content that is important to them, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- That infringes or violates someone else's rights, including their intellectual property rights.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
- You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data that you do not have permission to access.
We can remove or restrict access to content that is in violation of these provisions.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies.
We also can remove or restrict access to your content, services or information if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts to MejaKita.
3. Account suspension or termination
We want MejaKita to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas.
If we determine that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, including in particular our Community Guidelines, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights or where we are required to do so for legal reasons.
All the materials on MejaKita’s Application are provided "as is". MejaKita makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, MejaKita does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Application or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Application.
MejaKita or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on MejaKita’s Application, even if MejaKita or an authorize representative of this Application has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MejaKita’s Application may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MejaKita will not promise that any of the materials in this Application are accurate, complete, or current. MejaKita may change the materials contained on its Application at any time without notice. MejaKita does not make any commitment to update the materials.
MejaKita has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by MejaKita of the site. The use of any linked Application is at the user’s own risk.
9. Your Privacy
10. Governing Law
Any claim related to MejaKita's Application shall be governed by the laws of id without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
This document was last updated on 14 Jun, 2022.